View Single Post
      01-21-2007, 10:19 PM   #111
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsesxaznx View Post
What school do you go to since you live in SF? and...driving a tC is better than driving a honda or something. I switch off driving a freaken HONDA CRV and my e90 to school.
I'm at sacramento for school. and you are overestimating the tC! They're releasing an 08 model that comes riced for you! (cheap lips, side skirts) It's a lot worse than you think it is. the body roll, the acceleration, the ugliness and rarity of it all! I just don't want to be seen in it

So I guess to summarize this thread. Some 18 year olds may deserve the cars (mainly bimmes) that they get, but I'd say a good number of them are just spoiled little punks who get really cocky and straight into a tree or something. Those are the real culprits to the scum of our society! For the most part, the young ones on this board who post regularly seem to be paying off their own debt in their cars somehow and that is perfectly reasonable. No reason to be complaining now unless it's about the kids who smash into trees cause they push the DTC button and then say "WATCH THIS"
Appreciate 0