View Single Post
      09-19-2012, 08:13 PM   #27
klammer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 19 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyav8tor View Post
Glad it helped, think that is probably the best line going around VIR but I'm still experimenting, especially around Oak Tree. I think I can go up the climbing esses just a little faster and late brake going into 14 and I'll be close to 2:10. Now I need to find a way to get it down to 2:08. Because in that 2:13 lap, that slip at 14 messed me up all the way down Hog Pen. I felt so slow going down there on that lap I was surprised it was still such a fast lap. Wish Leh Keen had a video of his 2:08 lap so I can study it! But I have no doubt that you will go sub 2:15, just how much below? Aim high!!
Agreed. Think I could trail brake more going into oak tree (11) making it more of a kink than a turn setting up for 11a and I know I could go faster in the uphill esses (was trying to enter around 120, but think 130 could be doable ) and 14 can be taken a faster as well. Feel that a 2:10 would be a goal, but that would be after some serious seat time at that track as it's a very complicated track with a ton of details. I'll be back