04-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #16
dngo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '98 M3/4 TiAg, '15 M3 SO

Garage List
1998 BMW M3/4  [0.00]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
I'm glad you had a great time and I was able to help a little! I planned a bachelor party for a group of 9 last summer and this was one of the highlights of our trip. They didn't have the new track yet, so we were on the infield course.

Richie is awesome, he was my instructor in the 458. Interesting answer on the 997 Turbo S being their favorite car, last summer it was the 430 Scud.

It's very interesting checking out the details of the cars that they have. All of the cars ran steel brake discs because of cost of replacements, even if the cars came with ceramic discs standard.

I did a 3 car package with the Murcielago (I knew it would probaby be disappointing but it was all about the experience), the Superleggera, and the 458. They are right about the helmets for tall guys, I am 5' 7" and couldn't straighten my neck in the Murcie with a helmet on! Luckily I drove the cars in the order I mentioned them - I must have missed apexes by 10 feet in the Murcie, the Superleggera was worlds better, and the 458 experience was simply sublime.

Pricey but definitely a tremendous experience ($0 deductible insurance included is a huge reassurance) and you will be talking about it forever.

Dave
Appreciate 0