Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
his car is such a beast

Lol cant wait for you to come out to a meet. Seems like you will fit in to the conversations quite well haha.
meh...

Quote:
Okay guys so we are going to have an Official 818/805 Meet and Dinner! I have a feeling this could be a really big one!

Where: Wolf Creek Restaurant and Brewing Co. - Calabasas
26787 Agoura Road Calabasas, CA 91302

When: Wednesday June 13th - Arrive between 7:30-8:00pm

Hope to see you all there! I will update you all if anything changes. I am in the process of making the official thread as well. I encourage you all to put your name down on the list!
hmmmm... another middle of the week meet. lets see how the class schedule pans out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tino_BMW335i View Post
I used to live on Nyeland Acres, never been to that place.
Why don't we do a meet on In & out in Oxnard. A lot of tuners are hanging out there, I was thinking we can all roll in together and show them what is the "Ultimate Driving Machine"
i know some of those guys. a few of them were racing with me back in the late 90s. most of them are newbies though. they're pretty much about parking lot pimpin at this point. some are looking to race. but the real ones that want to race still go down to compton or the valley on a weekly basis.

Quote:
Been to that meet.....never going back. Waste of time. If thats the kind of crowd you want to be around, we are nothing like that. We are worlds apart haha.

I get nothing out of going to that meet other than seeing people in ricers do FWD burnouts in the parking lot while endangering all the people around them. Plus the people there dont go to appreciate cars and partake in the enthusiast community. They just 'dog' people out....not worth your time if youve never been.
maybe thats the feel you got... but i get respect when i roll out there. the older guys that are there (possibly dogging you out) are actually the guys i grew up with. i know you told me when you went but my buddies that were there said they didn't know most of the people their that night.

yes, some of my friends look like their dogging people but in reality they're wondering what you have under the hood and commenting under their voices how much they dig the car, the possibilities of wanting to spend money on a car like that, or wondering if they can even afford it.

Quote:
In Oxnard they act like its a competition and cant appreciate anything outside of their cliques. K im done
i was about to go off right now but i'll just say this... its natural in the car scene. Now when talking about just a BMW meet, then most people will appreciate. when you start mixing different makes and models (without rules), it can get hairy and the competitive edge and nature come out. It's been since the beginning of the car scene and it's not just in Oxnard.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0