Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking Since it will be the wife daily driver get the 18's

The 18's have a little more meat on them (rubber) if you get the 19's the wife will Curb Check those rims for sure Unless you do like I told my wife when I put 20inch rims on her car. I told her to drive the car like she is driving a 18 wheeler truck with trailer wide turns around curves. I also told her if she curb check the rim she is going to buy another one and replace it . Needless to say she had the car over a year now still taking my advise and has not curb check on the 20inch rims yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMM View Post
I'm not sure whether or not there are still delays with the 19s... and it doesn't look like there are going to be any other wheel options in the upcoming year... so I wanted to get opinions about what wheels to get. I am honestly torn... love the profile of the 19s but love the color of the 18s. Some other factors are that the car is a sedan for my wife who will probably use it as her daily driver and kid transporter. As I've been thinking more about it recently, I think the 18s may be a bit more durable and less likely to get flats or get damaged which would be a good thing for my wife. I've got an order in the computer as we speak but as of yet no allocation. I'm beginning to wonder if I modify things such as the wheels that I might speed things up a bit. I realize that earlier in the year that DCT and 19s were holding up things. Sorry if this has been discussed previously. The car is MR/Beige extended. I was 19s all the way until the dealer called me up and had me look at the same color combination on a vert. Looked sharp... now I'm confused. Thanks.

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0