03-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X6MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X6MC  [10.00]
2010 BMW M3  [8.68]
Thumbs down DO NOT GO to Tite N Tidy Racing!

After hearing a lot of positive feedback and how in-expensive they mount wheels and tires, I decided to give them a try. The first time, I had them mount and balance some new tires on my BBS LMR. Everything went well until I realized they didn't give me back my wheel lock. They ended up not finding it, but replaced it, which is fine.

Recently, I went back to get my front tires flipped. Next day, I realized they scratched my wheels!!!

Let me give you guys a little feedback about myself. I very, very careful with my belonging. I take A LOT of care of all my possessions. I very anal when it comes to flaws and will hire the best to get it fixed. With that being said, they gave me a BS excuse that my wheels were damaged prior to the install or me running into something on the way home.

Long story short, they only refunded my money for the labor but will not own up to the damage. I called a wheel repair company to get an estimate for the damage, it will cost $150! If you guys look at the damage, it's in the inner part of the wheel. There is NO way any rock or anything will damage a wheel the way it did.

Anyhow, lesson learned. You get for what you paid for.

Thanks for listenin
Attached Images

Appreciate 0