View Single Post
      07-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #15
sehrgut
Major
Rep
Drives: emthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
Because of supply and demand. There are many 220M's for sale, thus driving down the price. The ZCPs are still a very rare wheel as its very new, and will be until the E9xM's are out of production. They are also more offset friendly, look more aggressive and are wider, so you can put more rubber. 2nd, forged does not means its better. Many casting methods used by top wheel makers end up making much better wheels than the plethora of shit wheels company ie. DPE/360Forge/ADV.1 etc. Of course they will never admit such accusations but thats the truth, and most of the community are more show than go, which is what they offer, so they'll believe every word the vendors say.

I'll say it again, the OP's price is fair if it does come with tires.
Never thought of it like that, you make alot of good points, but its just that i personally have had great shit experience with cast wheels. True that the 220M's are not as rare, but theirs already ''zcp style'' wheel out there for around $480 brand spankin' new, and I don't see why not just buy those brand new, then getting some used zcp, both are cast? Thus, I hope that the company whomever makes the zcp wheels live up to bmw standard.

Last edited by sehrgut; 07-09-2010 at 12:03 PM..
Appreciate 0