1036E90M
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.n335 View Post
Hi,

I'd like to discuss about a product between ESS Stage I and ESS Stage II.

For regular inspections / emission tests I'd request for Stage I, intercooled, boosting 3-4PSI relative. Heat is enemy #1 in FI applications, so I'll go intercooled. This should provide around 500bhp and 520nm crank and would be very reliable. Nice performance bump for my daily commuter . If such a configuration would be possible, what would be the list price for such a product ( US$ 10 - 11k would be ideal pricing from my point of view ) ? Background for my discussion / request is that I would like to get the best SC kit available for my M3, street legal where I live. I'm limited to +20% power above stock to keep the car street-legal and have to keep the OEM catalysts.

G-Power provides such a product, their Stage I, it's in the US$ 12 -13k price range. And they drill a hole into your engine ( SC oil support ), which I absolutely want to avoid.

ESS supercharged BMWs for years, if not decades. IMO they have best experience in this technology.

The ESS M3 power / torque curves look simply impressive.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Eugen
Are any of the options you're mentioning above watercooled opposed to the intercooled option? I must say the FI route is intriguing the shit out of me ....

And don't do the rubber band balls thing :\. Don't you all want kids someday?
Appreciate 0