03-15-2012, 12:32 PM   #134
gizmo335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 SBM E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.42]
That's true. But at least after his fuck ups, he comes back fighting. After he threw away the Jets game (that was all him), he came back and led a 4th qtr comeback with a broken rib and collapsed lung against the 49ers (arguably the best defense in the league this year).

There's no doubt he's looked really bad when it mattered. But I just think that the team as a whole has looked infantile and so un-disciplined all the years he's been there. Now maybe that's where HIS leadership is lacking....but I guess we'll never know.

Look at who we had before him though....we had to live with Testaverde and Bledsoe. Two washed up oldies.....so when we got a young guy who could at least scramble and had an arm strong enough to throw down the field....I was excited.

Seems like people nowadays just immediately say players suck if they don't do everything right away. Granted it's been a few years now...lol...but still.

Just tell me another QB who puts up the numbers Romo does every year with a shitty defense....maybe rivers?

Just read through this and if you still say he sucks...then I don't know what to say..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Romo

You could go through all of the greats in History and find a few times when they've fucked up in big games. Romo has really only played 5 seasons. Damn, it took much longer than that for some in the past to finally get to the big time...