Better speed.
Better sound.
Better looks.
Better name.
More prestigious.
Better options.
Better systems.
Better technology.

Should I go on and on? Do you really need me to explain the difference between BMW and Chevy? Are you for real?

Corvette is another Chevy, it doesn't matter if it can fly to moon, period.

C6 Vette pulls 1.0G's or better (all through the line up base to ZR1)

Better braking.
Not even close. The stock brakes in my lowly GS are better than the M3. The ZR1 shares the same brakes as an Enzo. You haven't a clue

Better speed.
Really?...

Better sound.
Sound is subjective. The M3 sounds good at WOT but I'll take my NPP exhaust anyday of the week.

Better looks.

Better name.
M3 has a better name than Corvette?...#1, it doesn't and #2) who cares?

More prestigious.
To fanbois. To the general public an M3 looks like your run of the mill 3 series. Sorry, it's true.

Better options.
What option does an M3 have that a Vette doesn't? Does an M3 have heads up display?

Better systems.
What exactly is better systems?

Better technology
Latest Idrive is fantastic. Will give BMW credit there. But what the hell does a sportscar need idiot options for? I'm too busy rowing gears to care.

Should I go on and on? Do you really need me to explain the difference between BMW and Chevy? Are you for real?

No, really you don't. One is higher rated than the other according to JD Power. Not that I care about Chevy or GM because save for the Vette, CTS-V and their trucks, there is nothing else that they make that remotely stirs my soul. See, unlike you, who swings on the nutsack of BMW, I'm no fanboi of any brand. Take a look at my signature line and see the cars I have owned in the past. You have to be either blind or stupid not to see that.

Corvette is another Chevy, it doesn't matter if it can fly to moon, period.[/QUOTE]

A Chevy that has been around for many many decades and continues to be the leading sportscar in this country.
Appreciate 0