United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertige View Post
Are you planning on polishing yourself?
Yup...that's the plan. Just bought myself a new PC...kind of scared to use it though. First time using an orbital for polishing. Definitely going to try on my other car first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golemite View Post
my other car is black and i can definitely feel your pain.. my theory is the more you make your car stand out the more someone will mess with it, i always park mine more or less in the crowds, just try to avoid any soccer mom looking suvs
Good idea. Still working on trusting others again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse Motors View Post
You should polish it off then get clear bra applied over the indentation behind the door handle. Valets, BMW techs, or someone else will likely scratch that area over the lifetime of the car.
Yea, I'm planning on polishing it soon. As stated above, I'm kinda nervous to do it and put even more scratches in it. I got a new PC and some Menzerna products. And thinking of a clear bra too....I hear Premier is the best and that they are openning a shop in OC. I didn't see anything on their website yet but am planning on calling them soon. Can you use a PC to polish over a clear bra? I dunno...guess that's my next search.

2009 E92 M3 6MT Jet Black
Mods: MS Air Filter | MS spacers (bulldog stance) | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | Matte Black Kidney Grills and Gills | BMW Performance Pedals | EAS Aftermarket Alarm System| AiB Headlights | Tint
Appreciate 0