GregW / Oregon
Commander-In-Chief
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 Coupe, 2020 GLE 450

Garage List
Audio choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvai View Post
I hope that everyone is enjoying the weekend (specially those who already have the M3).

I need to choose the radio options and I am really confused. I don't want to be ordering things I won't use. I have rented cars with sirrus radio and works fine, but I know there is a monthly fee. Right?

And the HD radio? It hasn't been a very popular thing. Seems that the quality is not very good. And the other question is if I can eventually buy the ipod adapter as an accessory, after buying the car.
I'm getting HD radio, though I haven't experienced it. Could be one of those things that never takes hold, but it is being heavily promoted now.

As far as the iPod adapter, I'm sure it will be available. You can get it for the 3 Series for $320.

"Integrates the Apple iPod into the BMW audio system and allows you to control and listen to your iPod music collection by using the vehicle's radio and steering wheel controls. Adapter also charges the iPod's internal battery when the vehicle is running.

Not in conjunction with the 6-disc CD Changer and factory installed USB/iPod Interface. Price is the suggested retail price and is subject to change. Price excludes installation and taxes. Additional parts may be required."

Greg Lake Oswego, Oregon, USA
2023 M2 Coupe - Brooklyn Grey/Cognac/CF, 6MT; 2020 MB GLE 450
Appreciate 0