spike357
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: The 1st 2008 e92 M3 in NV

Garage List
2008 e92 M3  [0.00]
Got mine in Vegas last nigh March 7th

I can't even believe my luck! So here's the story. I had to go out of town to put my deposit down way back in December of 2006, because the salesman at Desert BMW of Las Vegas told me to expect to pay at least 10,000 over MSRP. Needless to say, I had a serious problem with that. So I became number 14 on the list at BMW of San Diego with a guarantee to sell at MSRP. On Friday morning I called BMW SD, and they told me to expect MAYBE an August delivery. Being that is was the day before official launch, I stopped by Desert BMW of Las Vegas just to see if maybe they would let me look at some lucky guy's new M3 in the back lot before it was delivered. I walked up to the first salesman I found and asked him if he had any M3's I might be able to look at. He smiled and pointed. "Right around the corner of the building sits an e92 AW 6 speed with carbon fiber roof and loaded with every single option. It has been sitting there for 30 minutes and it is available at MSRP." HOLY CRAP!! I got it. I have the first one in Nevada! I spent the entire night driving up the strip and around town. As far as first impressions go, I LOVE this car. The steering is a bit light even in sport mode compared to my e90 330i. Not a deal breaker though. Nothing will prepare you for the sound. It makes people within 500 feet stop and stare. Here are the first pics from this morning. If any of you guys are in Vegas, I'd be happy to give a demo!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0