View Single Post
      10-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #11
IvtecEM
#1 Addict
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehots2k View Post
I just fear that with an EVO I'm such a target for police and everyone is gonna want a piece of me. I have that problem now as it is in my s2k. At least with the 1 series I wont be so damn obvious. Hell I'm sure even a 128i is going to catch a few people off guard..lol
This is very true if you think you are being hounded by punk ass kids with your S2K you will be a mark with an EVO, I just took a small road trip last night with a buddies MR to pick up some parts for his car I could not beleive the amount of cars wanting to race and people telling us "Let ME hear your Blow-off Valve" on the way to Riverside by the way this was almost 12-1am at night this cars just screams attention.

This is why I like the 135, it will give me the power I want when I need plus with the mods I'm planning it will be enough for me. I do not need a 500hp evo killer like my buddies ride, cause in all honestly its loud and rides like shit. I fell i left all that crazyness in high school. The Bimmer will be more of an adult car for me and be discreat to many on the roads and only a true enthusist may know its true potential.