View Single Post
      06-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #49
Skooterbrah
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 alpine white dct

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYZ View Post
Just ran this tonight on my supercharged m3... 3 gallons E85 and topped it off w/ 91. Initial impressions are that it does run a bit stronger. Temps outside were 95*, and the car pulled nicely.
Oil temps rose just slightly above the center line. I was pushing the car and keeping the RPMs around 3500-4500K around 40-50mph while "cooling down" for a couple minutes in-between pulls.
I will perhaps need to pick up this bluetooth tool some of you guys are talking about. Perhaps someone could link me to it. I obviously have a OBD-2 cable, so if there is a better program out there to log, it'd be appreciated to clue me in.

Not very scientific so far, but it's all I have to contribute. I'll gladly post logs once I figure out how to do that.
Do you have a wideband in the car? I have one, but my main concern would be running lean with E85 in the tank. I know its not a full tank, but even a blend with the 625 kit MIGHT max out the injectors/pump. I'm tempted to give this a try and see exactly how she does with 3 gals of corn in the tank. Lemme know how your AFRs read.
Jacks 3.8 - Jacks Drag 800 w/ billet gears - AAM GT-900R - Swift - DPE ST7's - Ecutek via Visconti - 9.4 @150mph 7200ft DA - 185.5mph 1/2 mile 9240ft DA
Appreciate 0