04-28-2010, 09:15 AM   #40
TheKosherStogie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 DCT AW/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarris View Post
Wow nice upgrade. Did you get a decent discount off what you would pay at a dealer? 60 miles is not much at all.
yes i did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maseroche View Post
Did you buy it from RPM in Houston? looks like the same location he usually uses to shoot his cars. Anyway, you'll love the GT3 so congratulations!
yes i got it from RPM...do you know them well?

Premier for clear bra as they are well known and their work can't be surpassed. Sharkworks regular exhaust is a great first mod as well. Stay away from the track version as it is just too loud for the street. If you plan on tracking it, check the alignment and go have fun!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post
Congrats Sam, we should hit the track again!
%100!!!! im going asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooowowizstev View Post
Sam, I'm very jealous... we should hit the track sometime.
Done Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
please at least track it and dont be one of those poser GT3 owners who think they can drive.
yes, people who know me, know i will, tracked my m3, canyon drives all the time, mexico...to be honest, i was being a dick the other day and went on a rant how i cant stand the fact that %90 people dont even drive their cars, they park them at car meets and look,,,so exciting whoo hooo..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
That interior is amazing
yes! my favorite part! red stiching is
getting the car is a dream, i still dont believe its mine till i have it in my parking space!
BW C13 - 1:57:2
ACS - 1:49:6
WSIR - 1:30:6
Appreciate 0