1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by uplusd View Post
I'm in for stage 1
Please let us know what stage.

For those of you signed up, please shoot over the documents and info.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukester View Post
Any chance to get the double-clutch functionality of the e92 GT4 software into your tune, too?
Unfortunately this isn't something I do remotely. Because the DCT module is located inside the transmission itself, I would only use my factory tools for the update versus the coding cable. The tuning cable only supports engine software so far.

For any of you in Seattle, I will be there from the 26th to the 30th if you want tuning or coding done locally

Merry Christmas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlosso View Post
What throttle mapping did this guy get? Sharper or Aggressive?

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=744663
I believe Ilya has either the stock throttle mapping or Sharper. Definitely not Aggressive. Very few have requested 'aggressive' and I prefer to modify throttle response as little as possible. That way you get full range of throttle position with your foot. I've always found Sport Plus to be overly aggressive from the factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17MooseDriver View Post
I currently live in a place with 93 Octane, if I move to a place with only 91 Octane, will I have to pay for a new flash?
No you will not. Only time a new flash is required is if there is a drastic change in octane available (such as requesting a 95 octane tune and running 91)

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0