boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328ichris View Post
Why do you think that? Stop for a moment and consider the fact that women have been doing this since to us since the beginning of civilization.

Another thought to ponder is, how many women have had sex with you because you drive a nice car/have a nice house/dress well?
lol... women have been doing this since the beginning of civilization? its more like women have been oppressed since the beginning of civilization. Following at the turn of the 19th century, they only began to gain more rights and opportunities... why are you fighting for equality when you only fight for it when its in your favor?

and your second sentence kind of implies that women are only after our money and seek tangibles and not love... if thats how your relationships are... your not good at choosing the right girls.

too bad money and morals dont go hand in hand.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0