View Single Post
      12-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
Rajvosa
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

My Euro Bogan mobile

Hi guys,
my name is Adin and am from Perth. ive been into bmw's for about 10 years and owned quite a few of them including a few M cars. Had an E46 M3, E36 M3 (wrecked it for motor), currently have an E30 M3 and now the latest addition

just a short summary of this year:
Tried to sell the E30 M3 and then decided i like it enough just wanted some more power...
That led to purchasing a wrecked E36 M3 which i used the S50B30 motor out of to transplant into the E30....LOVED IT!
That didnt last too long....figured i want something a bit newer so decided to sell up the Engine conversion as a package and it went to a guy in Brissie!
Then decided i wanted another E46 M3....and found an Imola Red one in Adelaide (ex Perth car)....
While it was getting some repairs done to it a friend of mine called me saying he had the car for me (just traded in!)...
And the rest is history....

Specs:
2008 E92 M3
Carbon fibre roof
Manual transmission
Black leather interior
a Bogan V8 lol S65B40
Remus Street muffler
OEM 19" Wheels w/Michelin's

I am LOVING it. the first test drive did not blow me away as i found the car very refined and tame...guess thats the point. driven it today for about 150kms and am in love...
its a lazy V8 which needs to be revved to get the most out of it (like all M models) but sounds so so good with the remus muffler. Also loving the LOUD intake (stock) noise...

PLANS:
honestly i am finding it hard to think of what i would like to change/add/modify...i realise couple of power gaining options but not gonna bother for now. Just want to enjoy it as its a beautifully made vehicle!!

PS: if anyone is in the market for a 'discounted' E30 M3 PM me (dont want to owe money on the E92, so must sell the E30)
Appreciate 0