View Single Post
      05-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Amazing Traffic Attorney in NJ

For anyone interested, I have had an absolute A+ experience with Thomas Blauvelt for my traffic cases. He has worked his magic for me the past 6 months including reopening previous cases where I plead guilty (9 points) and getting it dropped to 2. This offense happend over 2 years ago! He saved my license from a 105 in 65, Reckless & Improper Lane a few months ago and I ended up with like 3 points and minimal fine. Today at a suspension hearing I was very much prepared for a 10-20 day suspension or having to appeal to delay everything but nope, not even a fine .

He is known in NJ as the best traffic attorney if you look around google. He was a former prosecutor in 10+ towns across the state. His fees aren't bad either, maybe $100 more than the average guys but you really get what you pay for. I could really tell that he was extremely well known and respected. I know this played a part in achieving better results than I whould have. I have used other attorneys and am very familiar with traffic court in NJ.

I'm in no way affiliated with Thomas but after he saved my ass again today, I know some of you guys can really benefit from keeping his contact handy!

As a bonus he has a BMW. Was trying to tell him to chip his 535

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0