12-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #2145
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCA View Post
That sucks...sorry to hear. I don't know what cop you're talking about on Allen Parkway but I assume coming out of downtown. I go the other way on Allen Parkway (coming from Kirby) on the way home so I'll keep my eyes out anyway in case he changes spots.

Tonight on the way home I saw a guy in a G37 coupe get popped when he was pretty much right next to me on San Felipe. He had been driving like an a**hole...sped past me and then had to slow down when the car in front of him turned, then he sped past me again and all of the sudden I saw him and the car that was directly in front of me slam on their brakes for a guy standing in the road. It was a cop standing there with radar/laser gun in hand, his car parked hidden in the neighborhood, waving the G37 guy in. Now I've gotta watch out there because the speed limit is only 30!!
G35/37 drivers are consistently the worst drivers on the road. they all think they bought a fucking rocket ship and it's better than every car out there. i've been antagonized more G drivers than ANY other car type, including mustangs.

on another note, the only ticket i ever got during my 2 year houston tenure was on i-10 eastbound before washington. i saw HPD running radar there so many times, but i guess it didn't register at the time i got the ticket cause he was there waiting on me!
Appreciate 0