View Single Post
      09-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #17
NYM3FAN
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHman View Post
Did the BMW hotline indicate when a date would be set for production? It sounds to me that your dealer didn't have a production slot. You could always call around, perhaps to one of the forum sponsors, to see if one is immediately available.

Have you locked into financing with your dealer? If so, you will need to resubmit an application to BMW FS for approval. As the approval is dealer specific.

Being in NY, the tough part is the potential timing of taking delivery sometime late November or December. Either snow tires will be in order or storage.
The service rep I spoke to on the BMW hotline said that my car was confirmed for production but had no set date as of yet - this is contrary to what my CA told me, although I'm hesitant to believe her at this point.

I'm not financing through BMW and haven't even submitted an application to PenFed yet.

I hate the fact that I'm more than likely going to end up getting this car in the winter and, depending on the weather, will have little time to enjoy it.

I'm open to any of the forum sponsors who are close to the NY/tri-state area if they have available slots immediately.

At this point, I'm willing to do almost anything to make this less of a headache for me.
Appreciate 0