View Single Post
      08-03-2013, 10:10 AM   #110
gan1hck
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortho281 View Post
As promised I was able to have Vorshlag's new camber plates for OEM springs installed on my E92 M3 w/EDC. The installation was done by Driver's Source in Houston and they did a great job. I was not able to have alignment done, but will do so this weekend or early next week. The ride quality with plates installed is the same as stock, but with a tighter steering feel due to precision of the Vorshlag plates. I did not notice any noise when going over bumps and I am really impressed with the ride so far. I did notice a slight ride height increase of approx 6-8 mm with the plates installed. Since the plate is installed entirely below strut tower, the EDC plug and cap fitment is not affected. I will also post track impressions next weekend following the TWS DE. I wil be running R-S3's 275 square with -2.5F/-2.0R and 10mm spacer on rear.
I know this post is a little old, but I just had these plates installed in my car....and I'm wondering how you get the edc cap to fit when you adjust the camber to max negative setting?????
Appreciate 0