10-01-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
哇靠M3
Captain
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [9.00]
WaSai ARKYM meets SonicMS & PYSpeed ~TEASER!

Special Thanks to:
  • SonicMS
  • Eric@PYSpeed
  • Alex@Alpine
~SonicMS! - Thanks to Darwin, Justin, Ivan and the rest of the SonicMS Crew for hooking me up and doing a perfect job on installing the front lip and rear diffuser on my E92 M3. They were very professional and fast during the install. Darwin and Justin were very knowledgeable and down to earth.

~Eric@PYSpeed! - HOLY!! this shoutout was made for Eric. He did everything he can to get me the Arkym parts at a midnight one night. I was basically craving to buy something and this was the only guy who is online who is willing to answer questions. He was very helpful and told me that he will try his best to get the stuff up to Norcal for me. He also introduce me to SonicMS to get the install job done and guaranteed me that the job will be perfect or money back.

~Alex@Alpine! - This one is for Alex. I thank him for shipping me the 8000K Alpine Kit and answering my questions. I had some minor problems and he shipped me a knew one. He also visited me in Santa Monica to check out my install to make sure everything was fine. (BTW, I still need to ship you back ur ballast).

And NOW! here's the teaser!
Oh, Lambo belongs to the Sonic|MotorSport Crew. and E46 Laguna Seca was a buddy who tagged along.

a real photoshoot will follow.
*All photo below were taken from my HTC Evo Phone and edited using Android's Photoshop App
Attached Images

Last edited by 哇靠M3; 10-02-2010 at 12:27 AM..
Appreciate 0