View Single Post
      01-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
04.21.2013 - 4th Annual Sandy Hook Beach Meet (Fort Hancock, NJ near Sea Bright, NJ))

Found this on NJCarMeets.com courtesy of one of the Admins. Heard it was good last year and will be better this year. I will be attending this meet in my M3 so I was hoping a few M's would tag along or perhaps take over the show. Don't make me beg...

Well everyone its that time of year again where I set up the annual Sandy Hook Meet again.
This will be our 4th year for this meet and so far every year has been great and is getting larger and larger.

I do encourage anyone who would like to also copy this info and post it up on any other board as they wish like last year.
Lets have another great meet to kick off the season!!!!

************WE HAD SUCH A GOOD TURNOUT LAST YEAR LETS DO IT UP AGAIN!!!**********

DATE IS SUNDAY APRIL 21st 2013!!!!!

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!

Where: SANDY HOOK!!!! 58 Magruder road, Fort Hancock NJ, 07732

When: SUNDAY, APRIL 21st 2013 12:00 NOON!!!

***What: Come hangout, well do a photoshoot and check out the old forts again..etc

What we dont want is STUPIDITY!!!!!! that means no racing through the parkin lots revving engines, burnouts , loud music... THERE WILL BE OTHER PEOPLE THERE WITH THERE FAMILYS.... WE ALL PLAN ON HAVING A GOOD TIME..

lets keep this going guys, you got 3 months to take off work and save the date!! No excuses, come out and have a good time and cook with ur buddies. Lets get as many as we can the more the better.

Please spread the word and re-post this on other forums

Appreciate 0