View Single Post
      07-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #1
jamiesecker
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 CP

Car ready for Help For Heroes Rally 2012!

I am currently a Captain serving in the British Army and along with 49 other cars, we are partaking in the Help for Heroes Rally which is taking part from the 18-15 Aug 12, starting of from the Top Gear test track by Gordon Murray OBE,with the aim to raise £100,000 for the families of the service personnel killed in Afghanistan. We aim to drive 3000 miles in 7 days covering some of the best roads in Europe, via Monaco, Stelvio Pass, Switzerland, Nurburg Ring etc. All cost are bourn by those participating and not from the sponsorship raised! We currently are at £71,000!!!!!
I have tried to convince the wife that for safety reasons I need the Ap Upgrade and the lowering springs etc! Safety reasons only you understand!!!! And no she did not have it either!!!
I have just lowered on the Eiback Pro Springs, Milltek Exhaust and AP 388mm BBK.
What do you think?

Should anybody feel the desire to sponsor such a great cause then please take a look at virginmoneygivingjamiesecker.

Regards,

Jamie