Rep
Drives: 2003.5 E46 M3

Thumbs up FS: Brand New Hankook RS3 305/30/19

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey Guys,

I have a brand new set of rs3's in 305/30/19 up for sale. I no longer need these for the time being as my car is going into surgery for awhile I have two sets of these as well btw. Price is $700 for a pair or $1,300 for a full set, I just want them gone ($425 each tire on tirerack's site). The price is very reasonable, so lowballers exit the thread now please. I'm located in Southern California and can drop off the tires if you're local and don't have anything to pick them up in yourself for a small fee ($20 or so). I can also ship but the price will vary depending on where you're located, so if you're interested in getting these shipped please shoot me your postal code and I will get you a quote ASAP. Payment will be accepted through paypal (for buyer/seller piece of mind) or cash if done locally. PM or email me if you have any further questions Price is $1,500 shipped anywhere in the U.S

Contact Info: benskyline24@yahoo.com

Took the pics last week but didn't have time until today to post them, so sorry about the date confusion XD

Appreciate 0