View Single Post
      03-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #243
Gearhead999s
Major General
Rep
Drives: RR Velar R=Dynamic M2C R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vise View Post
Stopped by Parkview on the way home and was parked next to a couple of E92 M3s... one Jerez (and dirty as hell) and the other Space Grey/Fox Red. Both were riding on the factory 19s too so guessing they were garage queens out for a drive in the nice weather.

Funny though, I was leaving at the same time as the guy in the Space Grey E92... an older gentleman, easily in his late 60s if not early 70s. Love that of all the cars he could drive he is rocking an M3, would love to see him ripping it up at a track day.

Oh yeah, also took the opportunity this afternoon to cruise with the sunroof open/windows down for the first time... damn does that V8 ever make some sweet music. The blast onto the DVP south (from Don Mills) was enough to put a perma-grin on my face today.
Yeah the dirty Jerez E92 was mineI put about 200 kms on it in the morning out in the country with some clients.I left the car there because I picked a new E90 335d to deliver to one of my corporate clients.Very impressed with the the 335d and anybody that thinks hybrids are the way to go should be forced to drive one of these to change their mind.7.0 L/100 on my drive to deliver it in Burlington!
Yeah my M is even more dirty this AM as I was out at a Daytona 200 viewing party and the parking lot was total mud.I am cleaning it this AM before it goes back into temp storage till the end of March.
Appreciate 0