captainaudio
World's Foremost Authority
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Cab - Cayenne GTS - Jag XK
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton FL - Lime Rock CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post
+1 if people actually put enough effort into bettering themselves as they do hating on others they might actually have a nice car one day.

OP it's a shame this happened I feel sick just looking at those pictures, can't even imagine what you're through. Best of luck with getting it fixed and hopefully finding those fucking idiot, low-life scum.
I would not necessarily assume that this act of vandalism was performed by jealous people or for that matter people who can't afford a BMW. When I was a kid the worst neighborhoods in my town for that kind of vandalism were some of the most affluent.

I remember one incident in particular where a bunch of teenage boys broke into a Chevrolet dealers lot and discovered where the keys to the new cars were hidden. They proceed to have a demolition derby and damaged about 30 cars. They were all kids from well to do families,

CA

Drivers Club at Lime Rock - International Motorsports Research Center - Society of Automotive Historians - Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (0nly a VP) - BMWCCA - Porsche Club of America - M Gruppe - Polish Race Drivers of America (PDRA) - Glen Club (Watkins Glen International) - Jaguar Club of Southern New England
Appreciate 0