View Single Post
      03-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Yeah there were never any good ones in Oregon and I had to goto Washington twice. I would pass on Kuni. Yesterday was my last time going to that dealer. They just can't offer me anything anymore. Pretty much when I goto to a dealer and they have nothing or cannot offer me anything I move on.

I would recommend online for parts/accessories and maybe Rasmussen for service. BMW of Salem is another option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jraymond1115 View Post
Hello all,

Been searching around for M3s for the past 4-5 months and i've finally purchased one! There really wasn't a lot for sale in the Portland/Seattle area so purchased one from a dealership in SoCal for what I believe is an excellent deal. It's arriving this weekend and I absolutely can't wait! It's a 2009 AW with carbon roof, black interior, carbon trim, fully loaded minus the parking sensors.

I was wondering, is there a particular dealership that you guys figure to be better or have great experience with as far as Kuni or BMW Portland regarding service/maintenance? Also as a follow-up, for any mods, any particular place that you guys trust to have your car mods done at?

I plan on getting it tinted and having a clear bra put on asap but am starting to look into exhausts, etc that i don't trust myself to do lol so any shop recommendations would be great. Thanks for the help!

-James
Appreciate 0