07-07-2006, 12:58 PM   #10
DLJJ3399
Lack of charisma can be fatal...
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwOwnsMe
Who here has a "Ride or Die" chick? For those who dont know what that means, it is a girl that stays by your side through heaven and hell and wouldnt think twice to help you out in any situation. THis girl was there for 3 years through everything I was going through (Court cases, pending charges,and jail time). But then I decided to get a better life for myself and turned around 180 degrees. I went to school and worked my ass off, and in the middle of everything going right, I leave her for some bimbo at school. I really dont know what I was thinking at the time...but it was the biggest mistake of my life. I left her hanging on a day's notice saying I was coming to pick up my shit. Since then I've had my fair share of women especially with the BMW!!! lol, but I realized that I wont be happy without her. She eventually moved on to some guy now in florida who beats on her, destroyed her credit, got her arrested, ran her cell phone bill to $1400.etc.etc. Ive been trying to get her back or at least outta that relationship for about a year and a half now. I offered to fix her debt in the range of $2000 and up. Its crazy how you never know what you have untill you lose it.

I know you want to try and help her but I'll give this advice to you.

You are better off without her.

She's attracked to the criminal type and that won't change.

Thank her for the help she gave you and move on no matter how much it hurts.

Although she stayed by your side, people grow and move on. It looks as if she needs to do some serious growing on her own.

Giving money won't help, it's a personal thing that she has to want and do alone.

If she does, then you can be friends again. Until then steer clear.

When you really think about it. No one does anything to us. We do it to ourselves.

Put ourselves in certain questionable situations that is... And then we want to blame someone else for our troubles.

Don't put yourself back in harms way. Hope this helps and read this article about red flags in dating in the link below. Good luck.

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/static...red-flag-tango