View Single Post
      04-30-2014, 09:59 AM   #90
Clippers_FTW
Private
Rep
Drives: CTS-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrecio84 View Post
I've owned both cars, first an 05 STI and then went to an 08 EVO X before getting my m3. The EVO feels more refined than the STI. More precise and responsive in terms of handling. Both are great for modding. Very little money gives a ton of HP. I dyno'd 350 wheel with FBO in my EVO and like 330 wheel with FBO in my STI. Never had any problems with either, people that have issue's either don't know how to drive or just got their cars tuned by shitty tuners. Plain and simple. So if I had to go back to either, it would definitely be the EVO but you can't really go wrong with either. A turbo AWD platform is so much fun, to the point to where I actually ended up having to get rid of my EVO because my driving record was getting worse by the month
My Evo was almost uncrashable... I loved that car. I will probably look for an evo with a blown motor to add to my stable... Build it and drive it. I absolutely love evo's... especially the 8's and 9's.. the 10's are a little to watered down for me (still great cars). 4G63's arent that expensive. A little work and a big ass turbo and your rollin around in a complete monster .. a GTR killer..
Appreciate 0