View Single Post
      06-23-2010, 09:07 PM   #50
technik1
Rep
Drives: Black E92 M3

Frozen is the "customer service"!

Hey there. I was definitely on of the first 30 to call--called 11:30 sharp and on hold for almost 15 miutes. A Mr. Tim Brown took all my info and my desired dealer info. He stated someone would call or email me within 24 hours. I asked for a reservation or reference numer, he stated there is none. Since 24+ hours went by yesterday I called "customer relations" to follow up, they first never heard of a frozen grey limited edition. After putting me on hold, of course told me there is a specific number to call. I told them that number now is just a recording saying that all reservations have been filled. I then asked for "Tim". The customer relations person transfers me to a supervisor that digs a little deeper after I get progressively annoyed with their lack of a system, and he found my interaction with a Tim Brown as well as my current 2010 car. He tranfers me to Tim's voicemail, and I leave a polite message yesterday afternoon (Tuesday).

As of today, Mr. Time Brown has not so much as even returned my phoine call. I think it's unacceptable not to reply at all. Forget the fact that I have owned 8 BMWs, 4 of which were M3s. Even if it were a job interview, I'm sure I would get a courtesy call or a letter saying I didn't get the job.