View Single Post
      05-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #13
MikeG_C63_AMG
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Eurocharged C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonfire View Post
I am the same way. I am a little older, so when kids try and pull that crap when I am in my ML63 I just laugh. I definitely used to get it more when in the M3. Mods: Short Shifter, Ram Air intake, AFE race filter, ECU upgrade, UUC Corsa Race Exhaust, Eibach springs, BBS M replica wheels (look like the stock 18's, only a little lighter) with Nitto NT01's, carbon fiber splitter, carbon fiber roof. Waiting for race brakes, strut bars, JW suspension with EDC, harness bar, rear diffuser and CSL style trunk.
It funny cause and ML63 could pretty much walk your majority of ricers. Nice mods on your M3 BTW. Did you get a chance to dyno your car with all your mods? I think I finally came to the conclusion I will be going with Kleemann for the ECU reflash on my car. I'll be looking at 510bhp for only $1500 and I can remove the ECU myself and ship it out which would save wasting any money on labor costs. I would like to go to the Kleemann K2 package which adds down pipes and manifold for $4k along with the ECU which provides 560bhp and 515 lbs/ft torque however when I purchased Yankee season ticket package that project got put on hold.
Appreciate 0