View Single Post
      11-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Video of a couple laps in E90 M3 on the ring. low angle

I took some friends out for a few laps after the end of the last VLN race. I mounted one of the cameras in the lower front air dam which gives a nice close up view of the track. This is the VLN endurance series configuration which includes the short configuration of the GP track. Its my favorite configuration actually. Sorry about the low light, its the last weekend in October and late in the afternoon. Tires are Mich Super Sports which I'm very impressed with. I didn't bother to drop pressures before going so they did balloon about half a lap in, but they were still very predictable even with over 45psi in them when we were done. ambient temp was 50F and they still heated up very well. the car is on brembo gt's which also did their job very well with consistent braking performance over 2 consecutive laps carrying ~600lbs of precious cargo.