captainaudio
World's Foremost Authority
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Cab - Cayenne GTS - Jag XK
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton FL - Lime Rock CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
This is precisely why I don't give a rat's a$$ whether someone looks at my car or not. I drive what I drive because it makes ME happy. I drive what I drive because it makes ME smile when I look at it. I would need 10 sets of hands (and feet) to count the number of times I have read on the many different car forums I frequent the following comments "xyz just doesn't garner any attention" or "which one of these cars will get my car valet'd in the front row". I just laugh at the fools that post this nonsense. If one wants to be noticed and is that much of an attention whore, walk around on stilts for Christaske or wear a clown suit everyday.....that'll get you noticed.
According to some of the posters here they have to beat back the throngs of admirers with a stick in order to get into their car and they have to park 8 blocks from their jobs so that their co-workers don't see what they drive and confuse them with Donald Trump.

ca

Drivers Club at Lime Rock - International Motorsports Research Center - Society of Automotive Historians - Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (0nly a VP) - BMWCCA - Porsche Club of America - M Gruppe - Polish Race Drivers of America (PDRA) - Glen Club (Watkins Glen International) - Jaguar Club of Southern New England

Last edited by captainaudio; 10-29-2011 at 08:26 AM..
Appreciate 0