Simon_135i
Collecting dust!
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 E82/135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Smith scored 6 points on 2 Lin assists in the second half... He also scored 15 points on 15 shots.. 15 shots.. I will repeat that one more time... 15 shots... Novak has been there every game we have won in our recent streak... This must be one of your first times watching a Knick game during the run.. That is okay though.. You will see more..

Lin had a phenomenal game. There is no arguing that. He also proved that the Knicks are completely lost on offense without him.. Let's hope Baron Davis is able to solve that lil dilemma.

Can't wait to see this offense with Anthony..
You are right about one thing, this Knicks team SUCKS without him on the court. Being a bay area guy, lets just say I followed Lin when he was playing...wait let me rephrase when he was sitting on GS bench and hooping under Mussleman at Reno. His game def improve significantly since last year however you probably follow Lin like anyone else... all 8 games ago, so while the 15 shot is great, I'm sure he will tell you he needed every one of Novak's and Smith's 3's to win this game.

Regardless, he is damn entertaining to watch on TV, so I cant imagine how much fun it is to watch in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspita View Post
Would you as New York fan still love him if he scored 7 points, and had 11 assists and 6 turnovers to go with that....although I suppose at the end of the day it's the W that matters.
Good point a win is a win... IMO a good PG should have like a 3-1 assists to turnover ratio 3:1 and the elites are 4:1. And yes, turnovers matters... =)

Last edited by Simon_135i; 02-19-2012 at 09:39 PM..
Appreciate 0