View Single Post
      06-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #102
stickypaws
Dictator
Rep
Drives: people crazy

Sorehead (name is perfect, btw): here's an open invite to take a nice vacation in Southern California. You're welcome to come on down here. Drive (or ship) your M3. I'll put you up and you can frolic on the beach. I'll pay for your food and your lodging will be free.

We'll take your M3 to the track and put it up against my E63. I'll arrange to have as many E55s available, too. All stock. I will pay for it. And we can have fun in the sun and trap some times.

What about it? It will settle your doubts once and for all. In addition you'll have a nice vacation.

The OP started this thread. His name is brupaul22. He's from New York. His question was:
Quote:
Anybody driven the older model E class AMG? The E55 not the E63. Just curious as to which one is faster in the quarter mile and off the line
And that is the only question here. The question had nothing to do with "an old man's car" or an "autobox" or a "Chrysler clone." Do you really want an answer to this question? You don't want to accept the facts that already exist, so let's do our own empirical research. It's an open invite.
Appreciate 0