08-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #24
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
My bad, I was meaning 18 inch. I don't think I would go with a 17 on the E9X. Have you seen people running 17 on the E9X? I will look into the NT01 as well. I will be using these for daily driving as well, no swapping for me.
no i havent seen 17s on an e9x. if no swapping then nt01 is out for you. shouldnt be street driven or very limited they wear too quickly for that. whichever you choose report back always interested to hear about tires im considering. actually looking at conti dw's for my wet tire and on the street as heard they provide better wet traction than most other street tires and have higher tread wear rating so my big camber numbers wont hurt them as much. also i dont care what they do in the dry.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0