View Single Post
      03-31-2011, 11:25 PM   #37
brizzom
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan@candccollision.com View Post
You left out the testimonials from other vorsteiner customers, do they count. And for the record i have no incentive or motive to protect Vorsteiner. I think their products are the best in the market otherwise i wouldnt put my signature on them. You may think that i want to protect a potential revenue stream that i get from vorsteiner installs?? Wrong I probably lose money on every paint/install I do because everyone blows their wad buying these parts and then they are too cheap to pay me whats reasonable. I am a proud business owner and i hate to see another hard working business get smeared by a bunch of bs. I would hope that if anyone ever tried to badmouth my company my customers and other vendors would step up to protect me as well.
Why is it bs though? Maybe for you the quality seems up to par with other body kits, but there are also a lot of members that are pretty surprised of the quality. I definitely will think twice before buying something from vorsteiner, or at least check it out in person before buying something.

You have been pretty helpful in this thread actually. I just think its ridiculous that vendors are popping in here and making wild accusations about this member. So what if he only has 5 posts? Are they claiming that its a fake vs kit?

Here's another question for everyone who is defending VS. Would YOU be happy with that 24,000 kit if you paid for it expecting the highest quality?
Appreciate 0