05-21-2011, 06:55 AM   #41
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
Rep
Drives: camels & donkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Welcome home and glad to hear you had a wonderful time!! Car looks fantastic and your pics....just perfect A friend of mine here just got the same two-tone interior as yours and I just loved it. But he didn't have your stitching....exactly what the TT interior needed. Great job (gotta hand it to Christine!!)

Now this E.D. really brought back memories....yours and mine were exactly 1 year apart, just about to the hour. Maybe someday again.....

Take care mister - Mark
no, thank you Mark for all your early advice and suggestions...much appreciated!

ps- christine sent her regards btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker123 View Post
awesome car, and awesome photos.
thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotik182 View Post
Congrats! You really make me wish I did an ED. Beautiful choice in exterior color. I really like the red stitching. It would have been nice for me to get it with speed cloth interior, but I guess that's for next time. Got my M3 via David also. I did a PCD. Are you planning on doing a PCD too? It's a blast.
yes, I plan on getting the car at the PCD in spartanburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98 View Post
Thanks for sharing such great pictures. Absolutely amazing views in the mountains. And great choice on color--IB changes slightly between blue/purplish depending on lighting conditions. Enjoy it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Beautiful pictures, beautiful car, welcome to the M family!

Looks like you had a blast in Europe!

Congrats!!!
thank you

F87 M2 Competition, Sunset Orange, Exc, DCT.
**SOLD** F80 M3 Mineral Grey/Sakir Orange, Exc, DCT... ED 6/2015
**SOLD**E90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0