04-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #23
dosserj
FOR SALE
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW/FR E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNrunner View Post
What does the aftermarket exhaust consist of (catback only, headers) and how is the sound compared to stock? What is the service history? Condition of the tires and brakes?

Thanks.
The Remus Race exhaust specifics can be found here: http://www.**********s.com/Remus-Spo...E90-E92-M3.htm

There is also a video to here the exhaust on there as well. It is much louder than stock. This exhaust really opens up the engine. This is the Race version so it is designed to be free flowing and loud. I registered 100.3 decibels at full throttle.

The car has very reliable. The only time I've had to take it in for service was either to top off the oil (which is common) or replace a bulb. Other than that, just been in for oil changes, regular maintenance and any service bulletin that came out.

Tires are about 4 months old and in great condition. I got 18,000 miles on my last set of AD08s and these have about 2,000 miles on them so there is plenty of life left. The brakes still feel fine, nothing leading me to believe they need replacing. I believe they are scheduled by BMW to be replaced in 12,000 miles.