View Single Post
      04-09-2009, 07:46 AM   #21
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

Busy night you've had on this tread guys... The nut licking comment is funny and BA22 seems upset that he didn't say it first. LOL

"fanboi" is perfectly understandable and when describing a closeted queer as he accused you of being earlier on but that's for another time as you've denied any nut licking knowledge. Go check out www.urbandictionary.com (look up: fanboi). Your picture won't be up there, but it will describe you well enough.

Ba: unless there have been documented testing by legitimate & independent labs, no one can defunct what you "think" of which wheel is engineered better. Owning a few sets of HRE wheels does by no means make you an expert at build quality let alone a company's engineering abilities.

I will give props to HRE for their marketing though, they've been able to convince many (such as yourself) of their superiority enough to have people that are not on their payroll (I assume), to rant, rave, and defend their products well into the night with a complete stranger without any direct knowledge or facts (other than what they've read from their website & brochures).

I'm not knocking HRE in the least. They make a nice product and command respect (especially with their exuberant pricing), but are they the best or better than DPE?... probably not, but who knows - Certainly NOT you.

PS. you seem like a post count hungry infantile yourself. Don't accuse someone of acting like a 16 yo and then knock their spelling/ "English", (which you were wrong about, as well). LOL

Thanks Demon, Cab & Tlyer (your consolation prize is the mail - lol)

and a special thanks to BA for a great laugh this beautiful Thursday morning.
Appreciate 0