04-09-2009, 03:34 AM   #18
Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ba22 View Post
You are 100% right. But let's get it clear that I didn't say anything about anybody inventing anything. What I find interesting is that you have a dozen small brands jumping in to make a quick buck off the success of the HRE Monoblok wheels. I haven't seen so much buzz and demand for the monoblock styles since HRE introduced their line up. Also, I wouldn't compare the Neez mesh wheel with the HRE P40 wheel as they don't share similar characteristics like the new DPE wheel (that the OP posted) and the P40 clearly do! Regardless, we are speaking aesthetics only which do not matter much to me anyways. I care more about engineering, unsprung mass, etc. If DPE made a new monoblock wheel that is engineered better than the P40, which I doubt, but if they did, then I give them major props.

Please spare me the "fan boy" comments. I have many favorite wheel brands. HRE is not one of them, although I do think they build great wheels and have owned a few sets of their wheels.

Thanks keyboard cowboy. Do you even know what you are talking about or are you just trying to boost your post count? And, fanboi? English, please.
Guess that would be another fact you are stating? You are so funny. You have no knowledge about these DPEs and you can doubt their engineering?Nice one. You think you can sound like an expert by saying engineering and unsprung mass, etc? Give me a break..

I guess your last resort is to knocking on my English. Sorry, but English is my third language. I never claim to know what I'm talking about, I just find it funny that you think you do. When all you do is contradict yourself.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0