03-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #110
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidragon View Post
I ordered my rims back on november 11th. As of this day while writing this, i still do not have my rims lol. If anyone has a right to be mad, its def me. From jessica at reception to miguel and sometimes even jordan when he picks up the phone, no one has ever been anything but nice to me. I understand alot of the reasons as to my delay, and it was ok with me. Like alot of other people have said, the rims are nice and the delays were unfortunate but what growing small business doesnt go through pains? Alot of the threads went from a complaint to downright scary. I love my 360 experience, and i think its sad that a op will post a legitimate thread about his rims being late.....and people will hijack it to flame a company about crazy things? My rims are late.....very late, and i have not even contemplated getting anything else because like alot of other members on here, they will come, and when they do they will look sick like all the others! This is my personal experience......i am not a 360 employee, and this is not a link to some thread on another site. Nice pics btw gthirty !! Cant wait till i get mine in lol. Miguel....get your hammer out and your paintbrush....wooooooork!
Mine have supposedly been done for over a week and have just been sitting around. Whether they are mine or another customers Mesh 8's I have no clue. I do know it took 360 a week just to send me pics and that was because I called them every day. They were supposed to ship last week, then ship on Monday, then today. They say they are waiting on tires...actually first I was told the tires are in stock, then I was told the tires would be there Tuesday (today). I told them I MUST have everything shipped to me by Monday (yesterday) so I can get them before the weekend and they said they have another set of Invo's coming in Monday that they can put on my wheels. But those tires were never delivered was what I was told. I don't see how it could possibly take so long to get a set of tires given that discounttiredirect (who sells the Invo the cheapest from what I have seen) can have them out to anywhere in the country within 2-3 days with free shipping. I hope 360 figures their stuff out as they have some very nice wheels...but if my stuff does not ship today then I want a full refund as 13+ weeks is ridiculous, especially when your customer agreement form says 30-45 days and your finish date on the invoice was Feb 23...
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0