If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAaaAR
I am from new york and to be honest the weather really isn't as bad as you guys make it seem to be. You learn to get use to it and you learn to do different things in different seasons. I can enjoy the summer and all the hot days in the beach and i can also enjoy the winter like go upstate snowboarding and stuff. Why is everyone always looking at being cold as a negative thing, just try to enjoy it. Dont you want to be able to experience all 4 seasons of the year and just do different activies in different seasons and wear different clothing. Have you ever been in manhattan during new years and just look around and just admire at the amount of people walking around and the amount of things that are all going on at the sametime. Have you ever walked out in the streets in manhattan in 3am in the morning during halloween and see superman talking to batman and see some asian guy with purple hair dress up as some anime character and then look to your left and see a group of blonds dressed up as playboy bunnies going somewhere and everyone is either going to a party, or leaving a party or just bar hopping. O not to mention NYC is a extremely diversed city, with all types of people from all over the world. Its like the ultimate big melting pot here. I love it, i can eat all these different types of food from different cultures and meet people from all parts of the world! Sure new york is fast paced and the people are always rude. But thats just how NY is and i love it, everyone is always so busy, trying to get from point a to point b. Its the city of all cities. You can make an arguement and say there are a few other cities that are kinda like cali, but theres just nothing like NYC. O yea not to mention you want to get into business? which city do you think is going to be better for that?
LoL, i cant wait to be there. Great post!

Cali is my home, my love.. but nyc is def a close second.