View Single Post
      06-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #16
00o00
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: its comming...

Oh and that is a Graduation present from high school… I’m slightly spoiled, but I try not be a brat. I do a lot of work. I currently trade my own portfolio where all my money goes, I’m up 10% YTD :rocks:, I work at a Fund of Funds in NYC its awesome experience, I’m going to business school next year (Santa Clara university), and I might get a connection to yahoo, which is almost across the street from my school, for an internship during school, through the guys a work with now. I’m working everyday all day and doing the same things (well close) as the other analysts but not being paid! So please don't call me a spoiled brat, I really try not to be, I’m just blessed .

Anyhow thanks for all replies guys, I’m sooo excited to drive one of these new cars they are going to be BEASTS I’m sure of It!! And I think the M-Driving school is just easier to get to although I have always wanted to visit Germany, one day ill get over there…. I think M-Driving school is about $4,000 so it’s pretty expensive, does anyone know what the one in Germany would cost?
Appreciate 0