View Single Post
      05-23-2007, 06:20 AM   #41
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFavourite View Post
lol ur funny dude, the new interior of 335i / m3 is pretty sad most of us will admit that, if we dont were stubborn, i was in london recently and had the pleasure of an rs4 drive, you say that you dont care for track times, just road driving!!! well after seeing the euro rs4 interior , i know in fact we would and you mister would rather be sitting in the rs4//// you silly man
Right - and you know this because you own and drive one?

Not sure where you are coming from anyway, since I did not even bring up interiors - I was talking about drving dynamics. To me it has always been funny how much people care about interiors. I do admit I'm in the minority there, but really I never understood what all the fuss was about. From my perspective they are all pretty much functionally equivalent when it comes to thigs I actually use when driving - the steering wheel, guages, and pedals.

Aesthetically, the RS4 might be ahead (to be honest, I am not sure; to me its like being asked by a girl to tell her which dress I like better - i.e. beats the hell outta me. ) but interior aesthetics are way down on my list of concerns when buying a car. But hey, if you want to buy an RS4 because it looks pretty on the inside, that's certainly within your rights.
Appreciate 0