View Single Post
      07-10-2011, 03:04 AM   #129
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

As long as they make it good looking, lighter, more nimble, faster, and better in gas mileage. I am all for it.

I heard a lot of people say that 1M will not sound good like E46 M3. But I have heard it in person with stock exhaust and it sounds as great. It might not have the high pitch F-1 like shriek that current M3 or last generation M5/M6 have at higher rpms with much larger displacement. But none the less it sounds pretty good.

Anyways, to me the best sound is of super bikes with 1000cc engines revving sky high. BMW even made formula one 4 cylinder turbo engines and they sound pretty damn good. I do hope that they work a bit to extract pleasurable notes out of the new M3 engine.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0