07-05-2008, 09:42 PM   #14
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Quote:
Originally Posted by patronM3 View Post
Lucid: BMW would be stupid to increase prices the way the economy is going and the ever-increasing price of gas these days. Never-the-less, I see what you are saying. Trust me, that would be a deal breaker. They'll probably try to get me with the extended warranty (which I'll decline anyway). So, do you think the deal is good?
MSRP for a 08 model comes to 64325 with destination. If I remember correctly GG is 1300, which brings it to 65625. With registration and licence, it's probably like 66000. I don't know what the sales tax is where you live. So, 63500 sounds like a pretty good deal for a MY09 car.

BMW already bumped up the prices slightly in the middle of this model year. I've never witnessed such a thing. And they always increase prices in between model years. I'd say MY09 price increase is a sure thing, but it's not clear by how much. Anyway, as long as they'll stick to their current offer, this looks like a good deal to me, but do ask around.

My only suggestion is to get the tech package since you are already going to get navigation. Well worth it IMO.